Dealing with the death of a loved one can be very difficult. At Al Sarray Lawyers, we can help with the following:
- If the deceased left a Will, applying for Probate and dealing with the Administration of the Estate;
- If the deceased did not leave a Will, Applying for Letters of Administration and dealing with the Administration of the Estate;
- Sale or Transfer of Properties and/or Assets;
- Distribution of Proceeds of the deceased Estate to the Beneficiaries.
If you are left out of a Will or an estate (or you are an Executor of an Estate), we can help with the following:
- Family Provision Proceedings;
- Wills Dispute; and
- Executors Disputes.
Should you have any questions, or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.